The College Tuition Benefit® makes it possible for employers to provide their employees' children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews with a guaranteed college scholarship at over one third of the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, NAICU. All scholarships are funded by a network of colleges called the SAGE Scholar network. 80% of the colleges have received an "America's Best" ranking from U.S. News and World Report.
Employers can provide this benefit at no cost to themselves or their employees when offering voluntary benefits or employee benefits from sponsoring insurers. Alternately employer can pay a small annual administrative fee.
How powerful would it be to attract and retain employees by saying, "At our company one of the benefits is we help put your children through college", all while incurring no new employee benefit costs. Alternately, how powerful a tool would this be in your competitors employee benefit package?
Wouldn't you prefer to work for an employer who provides your children and grandchildren with a college scholarship?
Over 25,000 employers, in all industries, currently offer The College Tuition Benefit® and last year our freshman benefited from over $45 million in Tuition Rewards®. We are in our 19th year of serving families.
At first glance the offer of guaranteed College Scholarships seems unbelievable, but when you understand the higher education environment, you understand why we add new colleges every month and have over one third of the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU). Contact us and ask why colleges participate.
Employers can choose from three plan designs. Click here to view Plan Design Illustrations.
Option 1 - Annual 5% Match of Retirement Account Balance
- Each employee receives 500 Tuition Rewards Points. A Spouse can also register to receive 500 Tuition Rewards Points, for a family total of 1,000 Tuition Rewards Points.
- The employee's initial reward grows each year by 5% of his or her retirement account balance.
Option 2 - Annual 1,000 Tuition Reward Points
- Each employee receives 1,000 Tuition Rewards at enrollment.
- Each registered student receives 500 Tuition Rewards in his or her name.
- Employee then receives 1,000 additional Rewards Points annually on an employment anniversary date chosen by the employer.
Option 3 - Birthday Plan
- Each employee receives 1,000 Tuition Rewards Points at enrollment.
- Each registered student will receive annual Tuition Rewards based on his or her date of birth.